Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why????

Well to start of let me be clear on one thing , I am not offering anything new here, All I intend to do is to help those Qawalli lovers who keep moving from site to site for getting the Qawalli's they want.All the qawallis that I offer here are not somethings that I had, They are definately available on the net if you put in a good searching time you would find better and in some case complete qawalli's aswell

While my hunt for my qawalli's I realised that ther is no dedicated blog or site (Well If there is any, i am humbly very sorry for what i have assumed)from where I could download all the qawallis I wanted or have atleast a good collection from where I could atleast browse through. So I thought why not start one and hence this blog.

Also to be very frank this Blog apart from my love for Qawalli's is also a reason to attract traffic to the blog I had created for My Grand Father Shayar-E-Ahlebait Hasan Ali Shivji Fughan http://fughan.blogspot.com/

Lastly just FYI, the Qawalli's that would be featured here would be more AHLEBAIT focussed. The Blog would gradually develop into having some Qasiday and Nauha's Munajat aswell but that would be completely on my discreation on the ones that I like and prefer having it here.

P.S Also after browsing If you think that there are some Qawalli's you have and i don't and if you are ready to share please free to mail the uploaded link or the Qawalli to my mail tanveer.aly@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment